Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
Our company is developing products and services for the electric vehicle space. Founded in early 2022, Project Re:Car spent its formative months establishing a leadership team and the product definition.
Who we are looking for:
Re:Car is looking for an energetic, organized, experienced Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) to join our growing team. The SQE will be supporting all aspects of Supplier Quality and performance. This position will be responsible for understanding and working closely with internal and external customers’ expectations, sourcing, quality, supplier development, delivering tooling, and parts on budget and on time per our program milestones.
What you get to do:
In this position the candidate will be responsible for performing domestic and international supplier audits, administer the APQP process, hold supplier(s) accountable to our Quality Requirements Manual, develop implement supplier partner KPI/scorecard and implement actions to improve hold suppliers accountable to perform. The SQE will also be pivotal in evaluating suppliers for production awards, all aspects of supplier quality performance, developing strong supplier relationships, and working with all internal stakeholders to support the company’s overall objectives and core values.
What you bring to the team:
- Engineering Degree or equiv. or previous working level experience
- 5+ years of Supplier Quality including site audits, continuous improvement, APQP, lean problem-solving principles and leading a team by example.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to identify process issues and drive improvements to improve operational efficiency and product quality.
- Strong working knowledge of value driven supplier KPI and scorecard development and implementation.
- Work directly with engineering and manufacturing regarding technical GD&T, and drawing standards training and review.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems and implementation
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.