Who is Re:Build DAPR Engineering and Re:Build Manufacturing
DAPR Engineering, LLC is an engineering design and analysis consulting firm in Nashua, New Hampshire. We work with customers across many industries to develop and deliver turnkey industrial machines to meet their unique requirements. We design and build custom automation solutions, work with OEM's to develop industrial products, and provide engineering analysis using FEA tools.
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining cutting-edge enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages a deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. We seek to revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coaching and the support of a highly competent team. Our goal is to enable our employees to achieve their fullest potential, and through our association with Re:Build, provide avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who are we looking for?
Are you someone who is able to:
- Coordinate and lead the project lifecycle.
- Interact with suppliers to procure necessary project materials.
- Enable communication across functional departments (i.e. sales, engineering, operations).
What you get to do!
- Communicate with clients to help define technical specifications for each project
- Participate in generating project proposals and SOWs
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and continuously track and update project timeline/ cost estimates to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Work with the Director of Engineering to establish staffing requirements to meet project objectives
What you will bring to the team
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in engineering or a degree in management. Previous management experience with five (5) plus years in a project management role. Experience in industrial equipment design and custom automation preferred. Experience with industrial equipment installation a plus.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Strong written and verbal communications, organizational and time management skills. Strong interpersonal skills to work and support a team environment.
- MECHANICAL SKILLS: Experience with assembly and troubleshooting of different types of industrial machinery.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- OTHER SKILLS: Experience in project forecasting and budgeting. Ability to operate a computer and use spreadsheet, database, word processing. Familiarity with motion systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, robots, etc. Experience with 5S + Safety beneficial.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, you are frequently required to sit and talk or listen. You are occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. You must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities where we operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.