About Re:Build Manufacturing:
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining innovative enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages a deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
CDI is part of the Re:Build family of companies, located in Avon, Ohio. They have been serving aerospace and other industries for over 30 years.
Who are we looking for?
In response to growth in our product offering and a strategic expansion of our capabilities, we are seeking to fill the position of a CNC Programmer. We are searching for a high level, experienced, and capable person with significant hands on experience and practical manufacturing knowledge. This position will include CNC programming, fixture design and development, creation of process routing documents, and working with the manufacturing personnel to ensure programs run as intended.
What you get to do!
- Determines and reviews customer part requirements
- Generate and develop 3D part, workholding, tooling, and gaging models and drawings from customer supplied data
- Determine manufacturing process sequence and create process routing documents
- Generate CNC programs for customer product and machine fixtures; programs suitable for 3, 4, and 5 axis milling (vertical & horizontal), turning, and mill-turn equipment
- Read and edit G-code when required
- Design custom tooling and fixturing for above equipment
- Purchase material, hardware, and/or cutting tooling required for jobs
- Manage project through programming to meet customer deadlines
- Assist in the setup and optimization of programs and processes on the manufacturing floor
- Utilize monitoring and measuring equipment for inspection of parts
What you will bring to the team!
- Analytical Approach: Need problem solvers with an analytical thought process and attention to detail.
- Motivated: Hard working, self-motivated and creative.
- Flexible/Adaptable. Can multitask effectively and able to adjust to changing customer priorities in a high-pace work environment. Willing to work overtime when workloads fluctuate.
- Collaborative: Must be able to interact with, build relationships with, and earn the trust of people in all areas of the business: machine operators, engineers, customers, suppliers, etc.
- Education/ Experience: Bachelor's Degree in a related manufacturing discipline (IE, ME, MET, etc.) is preferred. An Associates Degree in an applicable discipline with significant applicable job experience would also be considered.
- Mathematical Skills: Advanced mathematical and computer skills
- Other Skills: 5+ years of applicable CNC experience, and fluent in MasterCAM. Additional experience with GibbsCAM is a plus. Solid modeling experience - Solidworks strongly preferred. Excellent drawing reading skills with a working knowledge of and experience using GD&T.
- Personal attributes: High ethical standard of integrity, trust, honesty, and respect. Ability to communicate fluently in English.
The BIG Payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities where we operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
Re:Build CDI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.