About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining cutting-edge enabling technologies, operational superiority and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages a deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coaching and the support of a highly competent team. Our goal is to enable our employees to achieve their fullest potential, and through our association with Re:Build, provide avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and finance functions. The position requires a highly motivated, "roll-up your sleeves" professional for the Re:Build Manufacturing Headquarters based out of Framingham, MA. The primary responsibility will focus on accounts payable, intercompany transactions, daily cash reconciliations, and assist with cash forecasting, month-end close journal entries, and financial reporting. This is a very hands-on role and one where in addition to standard daily tasks, there will be special projects to assist with or manage.
What you get to do
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Support Accounts Receivable
- Process Employee Expense Reports
- Maintain weekly Cash Flow Forecast
- Preparation of monthly journal entries, and supporting schedules, including accruals, prepaid, fixed assets, and intercompany transactions
- Provide support during annual Audit
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of the Company's financial information
- Additional duties as assigned
What you bring to the Team
- Bachelor's Degree (focus in Finance /Accounting preferred)
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to function effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to demonstrate attention to details
- Team player who can effectively interact with management and collaborate with other departments in the organization
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.