Associate Account Director, HK
We are hiring our next Associate Account Director to support our team. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
We exist to help brands compete in an ever-changing and highly competitive world. To do our work effectively, we must have the highest standards and most efficient practices. This is where Client Directors come in. Our Client Services team help clients gain agility and find opportunities where others see adversity. The team helps clients and their brands gain profitable growth by thriving in an accelerated pace of change where disruption is the norm.
This role is accountable for client services excellence and client satisfaction across all our regional APAC and China key accounts. Directors collaborate seamlessly with other functions in the offices and the region, including Strategy, Design, Research, Digital and Brand Experience. As a client lead, they steer a team of people, and along with that team, ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on scope. This is done through effective resourcing on all engagements, whilst delivering against our financial/budgeted work plans.
So, what are we looking for?
For LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong, a Associate Account Director is:
An Associate Account Director with over 8+ year’s experience of flawlessly executing and managing branding projects, team development and growth through existing and new clients. You will have strong communication, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills, supervisory experience and a passion for brands.
What skills are necessary?
- Undergraduate degree 8+ years’ experience at branding, advertising agency marketing agency is a MUST
- China and regional APAC market (Japan/ Korea) experience is a must
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Experienced in brand experience across digital, packaging and/ or retail experience would be desirable.
- Excellent skills using PowerPoint, Keynote for writing and developing presentations.
- Passionate in client presentations with excellent presentations skills both internally and externally
- Strong networking skills to manage and liaise with other regions
- Good attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple workstreams efficiently on time and on target
- Willing to travel to China and/ or APAC
- Strong numeracy with the ability to create estimates and budget accurately
- Ability to multi-task and juggle projects of different nature, size, timelines and client sector and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Self-disciplined with a proactive attitude
- Ambitious and responsible
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com