We are hiring a Senior Designer in our London office to join our Global Marketing team. Have you got what it takes?
Under the direction of the Global Marketing Director and Chief Creative Officer, the Senior Designer in Global Marketing will further develop Landor’s existing design strategy, visual identity and guidelines to implement across all channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the Landor global brand standard and guidelines across all asset types.
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc.,maintain the Landor brand standard, are error-free, of highest quality and always relevant.
- Partner effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant requirements.
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written and oral presentation forms.
- Sharing best practices and resources with peers within global Landor network.
- Interacts in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
- Explores, conceptualizes and crafts design solutions.
- Establishes and ensures delivery of strategic directions from concept to production.
- Drives the design of Landor’s communications, both internally and externally.
- Ensures brand consistency across various channels such as the Landor website, social media, events and communications.
Strategic and Innovative Thinking
- Problem solves, creates ideas and assists to develop and evaluate competitive design strategies and plans.
- A sophisticated understanding of aesthetics and able to present design strategy and solutions to various audiences.
- Relevant experience in graphic design and branding.
- Design degree or relevant design qualification.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite and good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to deliver and identify good creative design.
- Strategic thinker able to problem solve and has a can-do attitude.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
Landor is an equal opportunities employer