We are seeking an Executive Producer that is dedicated to leading the creation of memorable experiences and to lead all aspects of a program ensuring they are successfully delivered to the client. Agility, professionalism, attention to detail and grace under pressure are key attributes required for this position.
- Provide seamless onsite execution
- Ensure project/program is delivered on-time, on-budget and flawlessly
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and agency partners in managing effective communications between project team members
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood, and addressed in a timely way
- Provide clear communications to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, and schedules for assigned programs
- Managing project budget
- Oversee coordination with all internal parties on invoices and vendor payments
- Reconciling costs against budget
- Ensure that the highest possible quality is delivered
- Ensure that the client need is solved by the project deliverables
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Positive feedback on management and execution of programs, budgets, and schedules.
- Contribute to a positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Valued by client and team members
- Owns delivery of assigned client deliverables
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
What we require:
- College degree
- 10-plus years of live event production, video, broadcast, & editing experience is a must
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams, vendors, and partners
- Strong program management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus/management, effectiveness, attention to detail, flexibility, professional confidence, and accountability for results.
- Utilization of existing processes with attention to improving them as conditions evolve
- Management of multiple programs with internal and supplier teams
- Travel Requirement: 20% annually
- Willing to execute projects on weekends and/or evenings, if required
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2022, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.