Golin Chicago is currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Manager (Account Supervisor), Measurement, to help lead integrated teams to greatness! This person will have the capes and intuitive “know-how” around analytics and measurement to be able to guide clients on how to approach measurement and show impact and progress over time.
We’re hungry (no pun intended) for someone who knows how to get behind and champion brave, award-winning work, and not stop there, but then continue the work down towards showing the true impact of the work itself. This person will be comfortable connecting the dots between disparate data sources and be confident in giving counsel to the Golin team and the client team on how to optimize measurement and analytics processes. serving as a day-to-day lead for a large cross section of smart agency and client teams (at all levels).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Serve as day-to-day client lead on campaign measurement, particularly US Consumer Food & Beverage programming, and culturally relevant event activations.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of your clients’ brands
- Lead team to develop comprehensive strategic integrated communication plans, with a focus on executing strategies and tactics that engage with multicultural audiences
- Lead day to day communications with clients on analytics and measurement matters, helping to connect strategic dots across all aspects of the business
- Support the team on thought leadership workstreams outside of campaign work
- Partner with key team members in the other g4 communities to gather information needed across teams to infuse context into the data being collected
- Partner with IAT agencies to educate and facilitate A-class analytics and measurement
- Provide leadership and executional excellence to agency team and clients
- Manage up to senior account leads with autonomy and assist with supervision and development of junior team members
- Successfully develop and manage client program budgets, with large account financial experience a plus!
- Work well with a variety of key internal and external stakeholders
- Excel at verbal and written client, interpersonal and intra-team communications
- Pitch, WIN and execute award winning work with an incredible team!
In this role, you will have direct access to seasoned professionals who - will not only help improve your work - but establish a path for you to grow within Golin long term. One thing you’ll learn about Golin is people stay for both the people and the agency’s willingness to be flexible with career pivots and explorations.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- 6+ years of solid mid-level PR agency or related professional communications experience at a mid to large sized agency, including IAT integration experience
- Experience and knowledge around analytics and measurement is preferred
- A proven track record in account management, account growth, and leadership of integrated teams
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and proof-reading skills
- A sharp mind, a good memory, positive, can-do attitude and an attention to detail are absolutely key in this position
- Experience leading coordination with external vendors, production teams, and suppliers
- Strong program management experience (planning, execution, budget management)
- Proven ability to execute programs with large budgets and keep clients and leadership updated on budget trends
- Experience working on large consumer, retail or lifestyle brands a plus!
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and proof-reading skills
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin, and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse, and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
We tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work remotely, and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Salary Range: $70,000 - $130,000
Golin has included the base salary range or hourly rate for this role. Actual compensation offered within the range will depend upon, among other factors: a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience; actual ranges for current or former employees in the role; and market considerations.
Any request to schedule an interview and any legitimate offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Golin. We will never require an applicant to provide sensitive personally identifiable information in order to conduct an interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Golin is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.