Resolute Digital is a data driven marketing and technology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in website analytics, search engine marketing, performance marketing, mobile and web design. Its data-first approach to audience intelligence, customer acquisition and brand engagement has delivered sophisticated digital mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
Resolute is part of Weber Shandwick a leading global communications and engagement firm in 77 cities across 31 countries, with a network extending to 129 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
As the Media Planner/Strategist, you will execute day-to-day digital media planning/buying and client service activities associated with your assigned accounts, with an emphasis on paid social management. You will collaborate with the digital marketing team (Search, Analytics) in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, while maintaining and growing successful client relationships. If you are passionate about analyzing data, thinking creatively and coming up with innovative media strategies to deliver to clients, then this is the job for you!
External Relationship Management:
- Assists account lead in maintaining and growing successful client relationships
- Acts as a point of contact for designated clients and is responsive to all client requests and inquiries Participates in client meetings and presentations
- Works closely with publishers/vendors to develop productive working relationships that drive results for clients
- Works directly in social interfaces and, when applicable, leverages social support reps to drive results for clients
- Stays up-to-date on paid social landscape to learn about relevant offerings, new products, and trends
Media Planning/Buying (emphasis on Paid Social):
- Reviews client briefs and sets planning process in motion
- Creates Request for Proposal (RFP) and develops consideration list of appropriate publishers/vendors
- Reviews RFPs and filters/compiles most compelling proposals
- Selects appropriate social platforms and campaign objectives based on client goals
- Develops target segments to leverage based on client feedback
- Develops presentation materials for client review and adapts/finalizes based on feedback
- Ensures social tracking, audience building, and billing is setup prior to campaign launch
- Works with Creative team on ad development to ensure creative is delivered to spec and supports media strategy
- Works with Analytics and Ad Ops team for any tagging/reporting requirements
- Assists with campaign reporting activities based on agreed upon cadence
- Draws critical analysis from data and makes specific recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance
- Manages campaign execution from start to finish Supports the needs of direct manager and Media Supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ Years of Experience planning and buying social and digital campaigns
- Excellent client and team leadership qualities
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and project management ability
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media
- Experience working with Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Pinterest for Business, Snapchat Advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of paid social landscape and the ever-changing ad products available
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money - $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
NYC Salary range: $60,000 - $70,000
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.