Launch and grow your career in public relations. Create change that matters with Golin.
About PRep School
- 8-week paid fellowship in one of our host cities (Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, NYC, LA, San Francisco, or Washington, D.C.)
- Program will run June 12 – August 4, 2023
- 1:1 mentor matching and experience working on real client accounts
- Career development workshops to enhance your PR skills
- You must be a rising senior obtaining a Bachelors degree in 2024 from an HBCU or are a part of a Divine Nine Sorority or Fraternity.
- You must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Central Time, June 12 - August 4, 2023.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.