WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing quickly, and our infrastructure is one of the largest parts of our business. It's absolutely critical that we grow our infrastructure in a scalable and cost-effective way to enable us to continue to grow the company and serve our customers.
You will have the opportunity to get experience with in-house and public cloud providers while being part of a top-notch, high performing team with a diverse range of technical and business skills and backgrounds. We move quickly, identify and solve ambiguous problems, and have fun solving it!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Propose and implement public cloud solutions (GCP preferred) and management process for microservices with a variety of workload characteristics that aligns with cost efficiency and finops standard practices.
- Build a deep understanding of the performance and scaling requirements of Box microservices, to forecast their growth requirements and manage their current utilization health.
- Design/develop self-service processes and tools to enable service owners to understand and self-manage their capacity, efficiency, and costs
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience on capacity and performance, cloud solution implementation, or related areas.
- Good understanding on public cloud offerings with emphasis on price/performance considerations.
- Experience with capacity management in cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Strong analytical and problem solving, communication and documentation skills
- Understanding of benchmarking and volume testing methodologies on public cloud a plus
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our