WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a large portion of Box Shield product. As our CEO has mentioned in multiple earnings calls, Box Shield is the fastest growing add-on product in Box's history. With Box Shield we are solving some interesting and challenging security problems. If you are someone that loves the challenge of building security products that work on petabyte scale and has a strong affinity towards understanding data to come up with recommendations for solving threat detection problems focused on user behaviors, malicious content and data leakage prevention, this is a great opportunity.
You will own product strategy and execution on the roadmap to take Shield's Threat Detection capabilities to the next level. This is an amazing opportunity to define, deliver, and drive the adoption of content security at petabyte scale. In this role, you will partner and lead an exceptional engineering team comprising of backend, UI, and ML engineers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own roadmap and execution for all of Box Shield's Threat Detection capabilities which are based on machine learning, Box Graph, correlation, and heuristics.
- Lead one or more scrum teams to groom backlog and execute against roadmap and diligently executing each sprint by working closely with engineers and technical program manager.
- Partners with other engineering leadership, marketing, and executives to develop short- and long-term product roadmap.
- Collaborate across the company with engineering teams, product design teams, and go-to-market teams to deliver product capabilities.
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 8+ years of product management experience shipping enterprise software products in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
- Experience in shipping Machine Learning or AI based products with focus on any of these domains Data Mining, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Anomaly Detection and related domains
- Experience in following security domains area a plus - User Behavior Analysis (UBA), Malware Analysis & Detection, Endpoint or Network Threat Detection, Data Leak Prevention (DLP) and related domains
- Capable of leading and motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment.
- You are comfortable both doing high-level strategy and execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers, operations, and marketing.
- You have designed and delivered highly technical products to the market.
- You have a technical or strategy-oriented background, preferably with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related.
- This role will be based out of our Redwood City, CA or Austin, TX office.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our