What is Box?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box helps enterprises transform how people work together. We have the power to help our customers upload faster, be more creative, and get work done more efficiently. Every code iteration makes an impact, and together we will change the world.
Product Adoption is a central pillar at Box. On this team, you'll build tools and experiences to help all of our customers and users realize the full potential of our product. We're a full-stack team responsible for in-app experiences and in-app messaging. On the experiences front, we build frameworks and tooling to enable both our team and other teams across product and engineering to efficiently build user-facing experiments to drive product adoption, such as in-product educational tours and core UX enhancements. On the messaging front, we build systems to enable all teams across Box to deliver critical messages and updates to our customers within the product, such as legal updates, marketing communications, and new feature announcements. Given our breadth of ownership, we build across all parts of the application, collaborating closely with a multitude of teams both within and outside of Engineering.
We operate as a high-velocity cross-functional business unit, with a close, dedicated team of engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts, and every project we work on is measured by its impact to Box's usage metrics, driving large impact and visibility throughout the business. We're looking for engineers who are passionate about owning and driving projects end-to-end, collaborating with stakeholders across the business, and delivering a delightful experience to our customers.
What you'll do
- Utilize both your technical and relational skills to lead large scale projects to completion
- Collaborate, influence, and drive for improvement across scrum teams
- Develop and own high-quality code across all levels of the stack from investigation to implementation to testing to release
- Model solid engineering practices around architectural design, testability, scalability and maintainability
- Collaborate with teammates to foster strong engineering principles and represent our engineering values
- Partner with product managers, designers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to align on requirements and understand how your work will impact the business
- Work with colleagues both in Poland and in the United States
- Have great visibility and impact across the business
Who you are
- Passionate about building delightful customer-facing experiences
- Passionate about solving hard problems with data-driven solutions
- Like to be an owner and strive to do work you're proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
- Inspire other people to work with you, and enjoy mentoring, coaching, and learning from other engineers
- Understand the importance of balancing security, performance, and usability
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures and software design
- 5+ years of full-stack software development industry experience
Want to learn more?
- Immerse yourself in the Box Platform: Create a developer account at
- Box Engineers share on
- Get under the hood, comment on your favorite architecture deep-dive at
- Grab a free account and make your content more valuable: Hit us up at