WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Be a part of the Compliance team to support Box's Quality Management Program including the Box's Controls Framework and Training Program to help drive continuous improvements in impacted areas and quality of Box service. In this position, the Sr. Compliance Analyst will help facilitate maintenance of the Box's Controls Framework by ensuring alignment of policies and SOPs standards to maintain Box's compliance certifications and reports, ensure Box's products and services meet our customer's compliance requirements. You will support the Compliance team and the control framework collaborating with the appropriates to update policies and procedures as needed to address gaps. In alignment with the training control, you will be lead the assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS. You will also analyze data and identify and implement solutions to deliver, track training, and measure performance to meet organizational objectives. You will be expected to interface with customers on any compliance or security-related inquiries and to help our Sales teams with pre- and post- sales compliance requests.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help ensure the controls are addressed in policies / SOP and maintained for compliance certifications and reports such as SOC 1/SOC 2/ SOC 3, ISO 27001, ISO 27018, and PCI
- Help ensure the policies and procedure align with the defined controls and implement policies for additional controls
- Maintain the controls to along with current regulations and standards
- Works on training assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Analyzes data and identify process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Creates and updates help resources including instructional videos, how-to guides, and FAQs related to the usage of the LMS.
WHO YOU ARE
- BA or BS Degree
- 3-5 years experience in quality management system, training or related area
- Familiarity with course design and development
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience with information security and quality management Control Frameworks
- Good written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment and a team player
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors
- May need to travel to domestic and international locations as necessary
- Preferred skills:
- Understanding of security controls for cloud systems
- Experience with GRC tool
- Coursework and/or certifications relating to learning management system administration preferred
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and system
- Experience as an LMS administrator or in similar position
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .