Revenue Operations - Sales Data & Order Management Senior Specialist
Our Revenue Operations team supports a rapidly growing Sales organization, and your responsibility as a Sales Operations Order Management Senior Specialist will be to ensure the validity of all data in our sales and customer relationship management system. In this position, you will be a dedicated Order Management representation in our Japan region and will be required to manage internal operations across the quote-to-order booking and validation process. This includes all orders related to both our Direct and Channel Partner business. You will be an integral part of the operational backbone of the company and will have cross-functional interactions with nearly every department in the company. Your day-to-day validation of sales orders will contribute to key company-wide reporting on revenue and product-level goals, sales commissions and compensation, and internal-facing and external-facing metrics.
As an Order Management Specialist you will:
- Review Japan regional sales orders and partner POs for completeness and accuracy, and ensure all orders are validated according to internal operations guidelines and policies.
- Conduct timely and accurate SFDC booking for all sales orders, meeting both Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Act as subject matter expert to advise Japan sales on global best practices and guidelines for deal structure, booking, and order acceptance policies.
- Apply general policies and procedures to new and unfamiliar scenarios, pivoting quickly and using strong decision-making skills to adapt to and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Provide best-in-class support and customer service to sales and other internal stakeholders with strong communication and collaboration skills whether working over email, chat, or in person.
- Support month-end-close reconciliation activities between our booking (SFDC) and billing (Zuora) systems to ensure the quality and accuracy of our internal and external-facing data.
- Work closely with US HQ and EMEA offices on new policy, tool, and process implementations, increasing visibility of local needs and gaps, and promoting alignment between all global offices.
- Validate and route partner deal registrations submitted in the Japan region within SFDC.
Why Sales Data & Order Management needs you:
Sales Data & Order Management is a global team with the huge responsibility of operationalizing and improving the efficiency of an always-changing and increasingly complex sales ecosystem of products and channels. It is crucial that we have a strong, self-motivated individual that is able to work with the Japan-specific and global teams, while maintaining alignment with global policies and best practices, and fostering positive relationships with sales and internal departments.
Why Box needs you:
Box is quickly growing our offering of innovative products to an increasing number of customers worldwide. A best-in-class product, an increased product offering, and an unprecedented level of partnerships, leads to strong growth in the volume and complexity of our sales orders. Our Sales Data & Order Management team sits at a mission-critical position at the intersection of Sales, Finance, and Legal, and plays a key part in advancing sales orders into executed big wins.
Why you need Box:
You will get to play a part in shaping global policies and best practices to support new product offerings, complex deal structures, and evolving business needs around data and reporting at all levels of the business.
Your day-to day work will contribute directly to the company's ability to meet revenue and sales targets.
You will be a key link between Japan sales and global operations, and will be an advocate for region-specific needs, while gracefully upholding global policies.
You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and globally with nearly all teams at Box, developing a wide breadth of order management, business, operations, and systems experience.
Who you are:
You have strong customer-service and communication skills, enjoy working cross-functionally to solve new and complex problems, have the ability to synthesize details, general guidelines, and interdependent policies, and are comfortable using that information to make well-founded decisions with wide-spread implications and high visibility.
- BA/BS or equivalent 3/4-year degree required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Operations, Order Management, Finance, Administration, and/or Customer Service roles.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zuora, CPQ systems, Excel, and knowing Box is a plus.
- Fluent Japanese and fluent-level English capability. (Native Japanese/English not required.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong belief in the value of customer service; delivering polished, calm and confident communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to a cross-functional and global teams, by collaborating proactively and during conflict resolution.
- Acute attention to detail and well-developed organization and time management skills, with the ability to manage a high volume of orders and multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to use good judgment and strong problem-solving and analytical skills to quickly make well-founded decisions in new and varied situations, while taking into account multiple sources of data and business policies, and downstream implications.