Do you want to work for one of the most exciting and fastest growing cloud companies? Box is the leader in cloud content management and is looking for a consultative and ambitious Sales Engineer to join the team.
We are one of the fastest growing cloud companies in history, with over 90,000 customers and 69% of the Fortune 500. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will align and support our Enterprise and Field Sales Teams by owning technical discussions, product demonstrations, POC's and proving business value to influence closed deals. You will serve as a product and industry expert, driving deep discovery and understanding of our customers' business to build relevant solutions on the Box platform.
You possess the ability to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences, and thrive in fast-paced environments. You have familiarity with cloud technologies, strong presentation skills, and feel comfortable acting as the technical guide and having your voice be heard throughout the sales cycle.
The Sales Engineering team at Box is made up of industry experts hailing from diverse backgrounds. We're looking for someone who can make an immediate impact to both our revenue and team culture. If you have a passion for learning, self-betterment, and gifs we want to speak to you!
- Lead technical discussions and product presentations to everyone from a CEO to an IT admin
- Work daily with the Enterprise and Field Sales Teams to drive new revenue
- Become a Box product and industry expert, rapidly learn the Cloud Content Management and Box model
- Be the voice of the customer - interface directly with our product team based on customer feature requests
- Degree required (preferable within a technical or computer science discipline)
- Technically comfortable with experience in web technologies and API's
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Relevant sales, technical, or customer facing experience, ideally with a SaaS and/or ECM
- Experience leading strategic and complex customer engagements
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Fluent in a second language (German or French) preferred but not essential
- Must be a Box user (it's free!)
How we show up in our values and behaviours:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize and pull the plug when something is not working.
10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be a owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid and assume good intent: focus on getting to the truth and not winning arguments.
Bring your whole self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers and community.
Here is the fine print..
- 20% + year on year growth.
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor).
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra).
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above.
- Culture of learning - we value .continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year for your chosen community.
Package includes RSUs, pension, medical and dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our inhouse chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the wonderful White Collar Factory on Old Street, smaller European offices are in Germany, France, Netherlands and Sweden.
Are you ready? Hit apply now and you will hear a response within three working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 % of the Fortune 500, customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.