Are you curious about how tomorrow works? Today's visionary enterprises craft their tomorrow with Box as the cloud content management platform of the future. To meet the fast-growing needs of the enterprise, it is imperative that we provide best-in-class professional services to make a successful leap to the cloud. Digital Transformation is on the mind of every forward-thinking CIO and Box Consulting is here to help. We work to fundamentally change the way industries and organizations collaborate on content.
In this role you build collaborative relationships with a range of customers spanning industries. You are focused on ensuring that both new and existing Box customers are equipped to drive end user excitement and strategic adoption of Box. You work closely with our customer implementation teams to identify sophisticated content use-cases, overcome the people-centric challenges of moving to a cloud environment and help create education solutions that address your clients' needs to help them change the way they think about Cloud Content Management.
Simply, you are key to transforming the way tomorrow works by providing expertise, guidance, and adaptability in a rapidly changing world. Are you ready to join us?
Why Box Consulting needs you
We have a dynamic team of consultants and technologists who are dedicated to making our customers successful, but our customers' needs are getting even more sophisticated and technically complex. We need you to help increase our capacity to partner with our customers and make Box an indispensable tool in their workforce.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast - really fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize how they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the foremost company that transforms how people and enterprises collaborate - but that doesn't happen automagically. Changing they way people work takes time, effort, and planning. That's where we come in.
Why you need Box
We provide a dynamic environment that brings together a group of passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds. Do you want to leave your mark? We encourage Boxers to "be owners of the company" and take charge as leaders within their organizations. Boxers are fundamental to the success of our company which is why we value personal development and mobility. Box Consulting works cross-functionally to provide a strategic viewpoint and high visibility to your accomplishments. Whatever your passion is in Technology we can find a path to get you there. Change Management Consultants are positioned for huge growth opportunities spanning across all functional areas of the business as they take on more complex engagements, mature our end user adoption methodology, and continuously provide feedback to shape the future of our product.
Who you are
You are a customer advocate and are motivated by helping others learn and grow. You listen well, ask questions, and translate business needs into a strategic plan that you can execute against. You build trusting relationships and are not afraid to advise a customer on how to improve their adoption strategy when they might not be acting in their own best interest. You can distill complex ideas into powerful messaging and meet people where they are in their technology know-how. You can partner effectively with cross-functional teams in order to align on your client strategies and ultimately drive business results. You are comfortable advocating for the user in a room of technical subject matter experts and have a consistent track record of working with senior leaders. You are persuasive, professional, flexible, and detailed – all at the same time.
- You have a proven background in software implementation or Consulting
- You are independent and motivated and thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the enterprise
- You may have experience with visual design suites (Adobe Suite, Camtasia, Articulate 360, etc.) or video-editing
- You built education curricula and communication plans in consultation with your clients to lead change and business results
- You have some familiarity with the latest trends in the learning field and with e-learning development
- You are fluent in English and either German or French
How we show up in our values and behaviors:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize and pull the plug when something is not working.
10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be a owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid and assume good intent: focus on getting to the truth and not winning arguments.
Bring your whole self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers and community.
Here is the fine print...
- 20% + year on year growth.
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor).
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra).
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above.
- Culture of learning - we value .continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year for your chosen community.
Package includes RSUs, pension, medical and dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our inhouse chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the wonderful White Collar Factory on Old Street, smaller European offices are in Germany, France, Netherlands and Sweden.
Are you ready? Hit apply now and you will hear a response within three working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 % of the Fortune 500, customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.