Our Global Logistics team is looking for a Global Warehouse Engineering Manager.
You would lead and manage the Global Warehouse Engineering & Automation program providing leadership, strategy, best practices, research, benchmarking, innovation, support, and training for all AB InBev warehouses (T1 & T2).
You would define & own global automation, layout and process design engineering policies, procedures, KPIs, software and technical specifications to improve safety and efficiencies that enable operational excellence, standardization, and cost leadership, which is scalable to all warehouse operations, internally & externally.
A key part of the role is building centralized automation, layout and process design engineering capabilities that will guide our zones around the world in understanding and preparing the warehouse transformation strategies
You would be our SME on design software and models, connecting warehouse management solutions to automation, technologies, equipment & process design to drive value creation in warehouse automation transformation
The role would be based in our Headquarters in Leuven, Belgium, or St Louis, Missouri, USA. We require work authorizations in either Europe or USA.
Here’s what you would be doing
- Develop our automation strategy to align with the Brewery of the Future & Logistics of the Future roadmap
- Design and optimize our automation engineering and layout to enable efficient and effective implementations
- Develop and implement our 1- and 3-years project plans for automation
- Lead our CAPEX investment policies and ways of working for automation, layout and process designs, equipment designs and be our SME on technical requirements for tender and bidding proposals
- Track Global automation plans:
- Help define the scope, objectives, and impact of solutions
- Approve and validate front end planning & solutions
- Track implementation of project plans
- Be our SME of technical specification development
- You would be the Global SME of our tools and models, warehouse layout and process designs, establishing a warehouse automation community to help our teams define, design & execute projects for equipment, capacity, and throughput optimization
- Develop SOPs, toolkits, and training materials to standardize and scale the execution across all operations by including it in the global excellence programs
You have these key skills, knowledge, and attributes
- You have a university degree and/or a complementary advanced level degree in Engineering, Business and an MBA would be an asset
- You have 5+ years professional experience in supply chain consulting or design & implementation of various warehouse engineering solutions
- You know Supply Chain Processes, Warehousing, and experience in brewing & packaging processes would be an asset
- You have a strong working knowledge of warehouse engineering design and software
- You lead on safety, with experience in safety policies and procedures
- You have a professional standard of English
- You have a highly analytical and process-oriented approach
- You are great at leading cross-functional projects, building relationships and credibility with all stakeholders and peers
- You communicate and engage across your stakeholders delivering impactful messages and influencing outcomes
- You embrace change and thrive working with a high level of independence in a continuously evolving environment
- You can creatively solve business problems pragmatically and at speed – assimilating issues and turning ideas into clear requirements, generating coordinated solutions based on your own experience and insights
- You are an owner. You take results personally, act with accountability and transparency and a bias for action
More about us
Brewing is not just a job, it’s a passion.
We’re about more than just credentials. At AB InBev and in our Global Supply Chain team we want people who believe in our culture, our values, and Dreaming big. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results.
We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure, and robust training & development.