We are looking for a Global Manager, Integrated Planning Solution Architect, who would be a subject matter expert managing our integrated planning solution capability design and development for supply network planning (SNP) scope under the Global Integrated Planning Center of Excellence team within Global Planning department.
The role of Global Integrated Planning Solution Architect is to ensure the implementation, evolution and sustainability of the integrated planning solution capabilities in AB InBev business globally, to capture the new opportunities across supply chain planning areas via top down (new functionalities, upgrades from o9 solutions to ABI) and bottom up (new requirement from the zones to be built in o9 solutions) ways of working.
The key responsibilities are to act as global product owner for supply network planning, be a subject matter expert on supply network planning methods (Linear Programming Optimization, advanced heuristics and hybrid approach), network set up, different stock pre build logic approaches, complex brewing model set up. Also, to manage the team on fit-gap, design, develop the new functionalities required in the 6 zones in supply network planning area
We are looking for someone who would ideally be eligible to work in one of our Global Headquarters either Leuven, Belgium or Saint Louis, MO, USA, but we can be flexible for the right candidate.
Learn more about the program here: https://o9solutions.wistia.com/medias/lt1copwkop
- Manage the integrated planning capability enhancement and adoption in ABI based on new releases from o9 solutions
- Review collected new functionality requirements from zone planning teams, validate design with the global community of SNP subject matter experts and align the priorities
- Interpret the functionality requirements to user stories and acceptance criteria for new developments and configurations
- Influence the technology and capability development roadmap in o9 and ABI when there's a gap
- Resource allocation and priority management across our 6 zones globally
- Support the training of key users in the zones, update and develop new training materials when there's new release
- Define the scope of the functionalities for the team to design and develop, reject when anything is out of business scope.
- Cascade the priorities of the functionalities for the team to design and develop, deprioritize the requirement when not urgent.
- Approval for the design of the solution, as well as the finished product developed before key user testing.
- Decisions on the implementation approach and timeline for the milestones.
- Allocate the resource across our Zones and Business Units when needed
- Work cross functionally with o9 IBP Solution Vendor, Zone project teams implementing o9 solution and Global Planning Director
Your key skills, knowledge and attributes
- You have a technical or business degree, with study or professional experience in Process & Planning
- You are highly literate in planning technology and have direct experience of working with these tools (beyond MS Office)
- You are a subject matter expert on supply chain planning optimization
- You are analytical, date driven and can quickly focus on the right KPIs to influence the desired outcomes
- You thrive bringing hands on experience with optimization solvers and heuristic
- You are passionate about learning new technologies and understanding the calculations and logic behind functionalities
- You can collaborate across cultures and functions, managing complex stakeholders with varying seniority, driving goal-oriented outcomes with both quality and punctuality
- You can anticipate and support change, being open to innovation generating new solutions and developing creative approaches
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, being highly organized and with a focus on details
- You have English language skills to a global professional standard
- Occasional global travel may be required