Why AB InBev?
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved 500+ iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us.
Our biggest asset is our people: we unite 175,000 employees across the globe to grow a company that will last for another 100 years. We select our people carefully and are looking for talented, first-year-MBAs who share our values and who are ambitious, bold & resilient. In return, we empower you to push boundaries of what’s possible in a truly global company, with cross-functional experiences, global exposure to senior leadership, and challenging, impactful projects.
We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results.
Why Procurement, Supply & Sustainability?
Our Global Procurement Office is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, the Global Supply team in St Louis, USA, and Sustainability team in New York, USA and we are represented by 30+ different nationalities from all over the world. You have the opportunity to interact with the most senior leaders in our organization, including global vice-presidents and the Chief Procurement & Sustainability Officer, and support them with the highest priorities on their agendas. From day 1, you will be leading strategic projects in our main areas:
- Strategic Sourcing of Raw Materials & Utilities, Packaging and Indirects, where you will combine the traditional focus on supply security with innovative initiatives that drive efficiencies and simplify our procurement operations
- Value Creation: Scaling our ingredients start-ups, investigating opportunities to valorize co-products and reduce waste, piloting new product launches
- Sustainability: Meeting our 2025 ambitious sustainability goals, incl. circular packaging, achieving 100% of renewable energy, supporting 50,000+ farmers with technology and financing opportunities, improving water access & quality in high stress areas
- Operations: Focusing on transformation, capabilities and vertical supply chains
Throughout your summer you’ll get the opportunity to support many of our 500+ brands, 200+ breweries and vertical plants located in over 70 countries. Isn’t that exciting? Here are a few examples of projects executed by our previous MBA Summer Interns: developing a global strategy for one of our circular ventures to turn brewing waste into high value products; building a global roadmap to reuse plastic waste as energy generation source; mapping the full supply chain of used cans in South America and investigating whether AB InBev should promote centralized collection, identifying renewable energy sources in Africa, building a business case on adjuncts sourcing strategy in Middle Americas.
Our 10-12 week GMBA Summer Internship Program is the first step in towards our full-time Global MBA Program, a 1-year high potential leadership program for MBAs from top ranked schools across the world. It’s the best way to get to know who we are and what we stand for, as well as to stay connected to MBAs interning in other functions, across Procurement, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply & Logistics, People, Solutions, Legal, and ZX Ventures.
AB InBev Procurement, Supply & Sustainability MBA Summer Internship Requirements:
- You’re a first year MBA candidate available for Summer 2021
- You’re authorized to work permanently in the country of internship and full-time placement
- You have previous work experience of 4+ years in a relevant business function or demonstrate ability to move into a new function with ease.
- You’ve proven yourself as an inspiring leader, through either previous work experience or extracurricular activities
- You project a global mindset through international experience or cross-cultural exposure
- You’re inquisitive, love to explore and seek out the “why”
- You feel excited about upcoming challenges and are willing to take risks
- You don’t just thrive under pressure; you welcome the change. You’re resourceful, creative and find your ways to solve the problem
- You enjoy collaborating and operating in a team-based environment
- You actively listen and seeking diverse opinions
- You bring in lots of positive energy