Ready to become a Wriker?
Do you enjoy having freedom in tech decisions, seeing results of your work quickly? Do you enjoy having also an impact on the whole engineering team, product and getting to work with the best developers we have at Wrike? Then this role is for you.
More about Your team
This BRE team is a highly specialized internal team with Senior+ expertise, formed by only Back-End developers with minimum bureaucracy and maximum delivery speed. Developers in this team have personal responsibility for the solutions. All team members are working from different locations so our team is completely distributed.
Java, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Microservice
You’ll make an impact by
- Developing internal libraries and frameworks widely used in our Back-End applications (database migration tool, RabbitMQ connector, patched JDBC driver/pool, Kubernetes UI management service, database shard dispatching framework, and so on)
- Monitoring the health of our services and provide a reaction when something goes wrong
- Finding and resolving code/infrastructure bottlenecks
- Helping teams to build reliable and scalable Product applications
- Migrating monolith parts to the microservices architecture
- Spending about 20-25% of your time to resolve production incidents and to prevent them in the future.
You will achieve your best if you have
- Experience with Architecture, building reliable and resilient applications
- Strong Java/JVM knowledge, openness to using another language if it will be required
- Good expertise in relational and non-relational storages (PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Understanding the principles of applications troubleshooting and optimisation
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available distributed systems
- familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes and other cloud-native solutions
- Know how to use message brokers effectively (RabbitMQ / Kafka)
You will stand out with
- Ability to work independently with minimal mentorship
- Critical thinking, including in order to see the flaws in your own decisions.
- Being ready to have fun working in a team of really strong engineers
- And being ready to thrive in our dynamic work environment
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance which covers your whole family
- SIM card with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- Office Lunch Allowance
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Pavel Kucera, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage