Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our to talent acquisition team and work with our Recruiters to grow the office and attract the best team of talented individuals to Wrike.
As a member of the talent acquisition team, you will closely collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to identify passive talent locally and internationally through the use of strategic sourcing methodologies, data and provide research and actionable insights.
To be successful, you thrive in a fast-growing dynamic environment, with previous experience in sourcing experience ideally in the field of digital marketing, engineering and product management.
Your manager will be Talent Sourcing Team Leader
What will you do?
- Hands on sourcing for critical roles (Marketing, Product, Sales and Engineering)
- Map out individual markets and gather intelligence around specific talent pools, using that knowledge to identify top talent
- Make data driven sourcing decisions understand how to identify data / profiles on the web finding patterns
- Shaping the best messages and content to be used in direct messaging
- Find and engage with international and local candidates through the use of LinkedIn, AmazingHiring, social networks, and alternative search techniques
- Reporting and analysis
- Deliver exceptional candidate experience
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years directly related sourcing experience (ideally with Digital Marketing or Product experience)
- Proven track record in hiring a wide range of candidates from digital marketing / product / engineering area
- A critical thinker who knows how to apply logic and work with abstract problems and provide solutions
- Data-driven individual
- Self-motivated with strong time-management and organisational skills
- Strong English written and verbal skills
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings