Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies to help fuel the company’s global growth.
Our US headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Diego Business Journal, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of 1,000+ Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented, driven, and passionate leader to help us build & develop our Inside Sales team.
The right candidate will be a business owner that will execute ruthlessly to drive the success of this team. They will coach and enable their team to navigate multiple decision makers, balance internal stakeholder expectations, and utilize time based incentives to close business on a monthly basis.
Not only will this person be an agent of change, the ideal candidate must understand how to scale a business through identifying the correct people to join the team and nurturing them to be top performers. Enabling the team to develop core competencies, building the correct process, and implementing the correct technology will be at the core of this team’s success.
If you want to make an impact, this is an awesome opportunity to join a hyper-growth company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability. The role reports to the EU Sales Director.
- Success building, motivating and developing a team of account executives focused on selling our subscription service throughout Europe.
- Success selling and negotiating complex technical solutions.
- Proven ability to manage and grow a high performing team by recruiting and developing account executives through coaching while retaining and growing top performers.
- Provide on-the-ground coaching and support for account executives as they qualify opportunities and close new customers.
- Measure, track and adjust performance against defined metrics and pipeline management.
- Manage the implementation of strategy in collaboration with the EU Sales Director & VP of Sales.
- Recommend opportunities to improve sales performance through proven change leadership techniques.
- Understand and communicate the key factors that impact the business, and collaborate with key internal partners including Product, Product Marketing & Customer Success to develop and implement competitive programs, messaging and sales tools.
- Build and tailor the sales program to accommodate the team’s strengths & weaknesses.
- +3 years leading sales teams in a high growth environment in SaaS, payments or similar B2B technology.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to be a relentless collaborator, excellent teammate and process innovator.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, leadership and mentoring.
- Proven experience exceeding sales targets, developing and implementing sales strategy in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience hiring top talent, promoting top performers, and engaging team members.
- History of collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop and implement programs and process.
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, and closing skills with the ability to sell directly to the C-suite.
- Experience making data-driven decisions in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines.
- A commitment to never stop learning & improving.
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.