About the Role
The Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for cold calling and emailing potential clients to generate leads against target market criteria using sites like LinkedIn/ZoomInfo/LeadIQ/Owler etc. This individual will also be responsible for scheduling discovery calls to ensure the potential client is a good fit and has a need for project management. The discovery call is where the Outbound SDR will then qualify potential clients through a series of qualification questions/criteria and pass that potential client to an Account Executive who will then work to move those deals to closed business.
The sky's the limit for professional growth and it depends on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. We consider our SDRs to be our Account Execs in waiting. We love to hire our sales team from within! If you think you've got what it takes for fast-paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want you.
- Cold outreach to potential clients about their project management needs - this may entail the Outbound SDR to create the need for the potential client as they may not be actively evaluating Project Management Solutions
- Qualify potential clients to ensure they have authority to make a decision on implementing a Project Management solution such as Wrike
- Work as a part of an expanding sales team towards ambitious sales goals
- Take part in Wrike's Sales Methodology training
- 4-year college degree preferred
- You have 6+ months of relevant working experience
- You have a proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You are able to speak articulately and credibly; you have excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- You possess strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business
- You are able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Previous knowledge and experience working with a CRM system is preferred
- You have the confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads (have you read The Challenger Sale?)
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.