What you will do
- You will create product reports so that UX, development, marketing teams, and top-level management know how exactly our customers use Wrike, including which features they use, if there are any patterns in user behavior, etc. This includes planning report structures, making it visually appealing and easy to understand, and automating the reporting process. You will also need to analyze trends so that important signals are not overlooked by those who read the reports. The data for the reports mainly comes from internal databases, logs, and external sources like Google Analytics.
- When a new feature is developed, we need to track it properly to understand the business value we've gained. Apart from feature usage, we need to know if customers require more help/tips, or if they're using it incorrectly. We also need to understand the impact this specific feature has on overall user behavior. The end goal here is not just to improve our UX, but to improve the overall lifetime value of our customers.
- For each specific situation and new feature, we need to understand what exactly should be tracked and how. You'll be responsible for making sure tracking is implemented correctly.
- When a new design/feature is released, you will plan experiments to determine if it works well. This includes balancing samples, defining target audience, making sure experiments run correctly, and making sure we derive the right conclusions from it.
- Whenever something interesting emerges in the data (spike in usage, drop in conversions, unusual behavior, etc), our product team will ask you to explain it. The results of such research should not come just in the form of numbers and distributions, but rather in the form of action items (e.g., to avoid A in the future, we should fix X).
- Before starting development, our product team will ask you to estimate the impact a feature will have on the business: how many people will use it? How it will change user behavior and customer satisfaction? How will it affect Lifetime Value?
What we are looking for
- Willingness to take on responsibility and own your projects
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases - 2+ years of experience (we use PostgreSQL)
- At least some understanding SQL query optimization and database management
- Some programming skills (we use Python)
- Tendency to think about overall business value, rather than just about numbers and charts
- English language skills at upper intermediate level (or better)
- Communicative and friendly
- Experience with analytics
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.