- Create, manage, optimize programmatic media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as display, native, video, radio, OTT, connected TV and more.
- Research, identify and evaluate the new direct website, network publishers and partners to buy advertising from on CPM, CPC and CPA pricing structures to continuously increase traffic and ROI.
- Identify, research, evaluate media market trends, media supply availability, new markets, and competitive activity.
- Work closely with media team to proactively and effectively optimize media buys utilizing KPI metrics with a focus around profitable CPAs, conversion rates and retention.
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continuously scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies.
- Continuously plan and execute meaningful tests to learn and improve against our KPIs
- 4+ years programmatic experience required; with emphasis on digital media, media planning, and direct response marketing programs
- Excels and proficient in strategic targeting tactics and bid optimization of programmatic media campaigns in display channels and programs
- Strong experience in training individual contributors on new platforms, technologies, and optimization best practices
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders such as creative, product, business and management teams to achieve business goals
- Previous experience with native platform execution, online analytics packages, third-party tracking, and the programmatic landscape
- Ad tech experience working with the ad server, PMD, DMP or DSP. (required)
- Experience working with Media Math or The Trade Desk (required)
- Excellent MS Excel abilities, including the ability to use formulas, functions & pivot tables.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.