Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Programmatic Team Lead to join the global Digital Marketing Team.
In this role, you will help us launch, oversee, and directly manage campaigns across programmatic platforms, making optimizations and updates daily. This is a managerial role and you will have the opportunity to recruit and develop a team to help with the day-to-day running of campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Wrike as our first programmatic specialist and to build the framework for how we approach programmatic advertising going forward as part of our in-house team of digital specialists. This is an essential function within Wrike responsible for driving online sales and growing our brand.
Your manager will be Khash Nakhostin, Director of Digital Marketing
What will you do?
- Create, manage, optimize programmatic media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as display, native, video, radio, OTT,
- Provide input into the development of the programmatic strategy to meet both Performance and Brand objectives
- Scale and lead a team of Advertising managers for Display
- Set-up, optimisation, and reporting of programmatic campaigns
- Bring and execute new ideas how to generate new leads in a complex B2B tech environment across multiple digital platforms such as display, native, video, radio, OTT, connected TV and more
- Work closely with our analytics team to ensure we have a best-in-market approach to measurement
- Stay current with industry changes and developments to ensure we stay ahead of the competition by being a market leader
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years programmatic experience with emphasis on digital media, media planning, and direct response marketing programs
- Proficiency in strategic targeting tactics and bid optimization of programmatic media campaigns in display channels and programs
- Team lead (couching/mentoring) experience
- Previous experience with native platform execution, online analytics packages, third-party tracking, and the programmatic landscape
- Ad tech experience working with the ad server, PMD, DMP or DSP
- Experience working with DV360, Campaign Manager
- Understanding of using different models of attribution
- Experience with Brand lift
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Independent self-starter with strong communication skills; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans