Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Manage a portfolio of customer on-boarding projects, ensuring a successful delivery
- Team effectively with other parts of the organisation to address and resolve customer issues, and advocate for the customer.
- Act as a subject matter expert when assisting the sales team in pursuit of new business
- Assist customers to navigate the core aspects of Wrike’s solution during the onboarding process, and to ensure customer self-sufficiency beyond the onboarding experience.
- Advocate and assist in the prioritisation of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing Wrike's product roadmap and collaborating with Wrike’s Product and other teams to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests.
- Track and maintain accurate client records and successfully complete key onboarding services milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Collaborate with other senior colleagues and playing a leading role in the creation of standard methodologies and process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor and coach Junior team members
- Training customers with varying levels of sophistication, from the basics to the complex.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding.
- Document outcomes of onboarding engagements.
- Interact with other Wrike team members, esp Customer Success, to convey the outcomes of deployments and manage customer escalations during and post-implementation when needed.
- Passionate about personal and team productivity; extremely collaborative and focused on win-win situations
- University undergraduate degree or better
- 7+ years’ experience in customer facing business services environments with Enterprise Software deployment being an advantage.
- Experience in solution implementation projects in large organisations
- Passionate about customers and customers' success
- Multi-lingual skills a plus, esp. French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Able to interact with customers on a business level
- Ability to map business process requirements to Wrike capabilities
- Background in project management desired. Especially knowledge in various project management methodologies (Agile, PMI, Lean, etc)
- Experience in Marketing, Creative, IT, and/or PMO team processes is a bonus
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker—industrious, self-starting, collaborative
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback, coachable
- Experience in acting as a coach or mentor is a benefit
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
- Happy to have a mix of office based work and international customer facing travel
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.