Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
Wrike is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Coordinator to offer ABM support for our strategic named accounts. You will be responsible for assisting with the acceleration of our big deal opportunities. You will research our named accounts to create account maps and help build personalized integrated campaigns to target them. You will collaborate closely with the SDR team, sales reps, channel managers and demand generation managers to put together ABM campaigns for our strategic accounts. This role will be critical to our Enterprise strategy.
- Assist in the strategic development and execution of big deal acceleration campaigns
- Own the execution of account based marketing (ABM) campaigns that include personalization, content mapping, and account targeting
- Proactively collaborate with strategic reps to offer support for our big deal opportunities
- Manage vendor relationships, run reports, create dashboards and assist as needed to support our Enterprise marketing efforts
- 1 - 3 years marketing experience within a demand generation, growth or sales team
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced quota driven environments
- Experience executing field marketing programs is a plus
- Working knowledge of digital marketing, demand generation, field marketing and ABM
- Comfortable pulling data, analyzing data, and building quick dashboards for management
- Past work or internship experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Excellent analytical, writing, communication, and presentation skills
- A professional collaborative mindset with a passion for project managing complex, multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical to this role
- Proficiency in basic office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps as well as well as SFDC. Working knowledge of Outreach and Wrike is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Major in marketing or communications preferred
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.