Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
- Supporting already existing cloud services;
- Resolution of arising issues with integrations between SaaS`es/IDP and AD;
- Implementing new cloud services by set design;
- Test integrating cloud services.
- 2+ years in administrating local infrastructure;
- Basic knowledge of *nix and windows OS`s;
- Basic knowledge and skills at administrating AD;
- Basic scripting skills;
- Upper intermediate or fluent English (need to be able communicate with support, vocally and in writing, regarding hard technical issues, need to be able to communicate with sales regarding evaluations with software);
- Great teamwork and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with VCS;
- Experience with IDP (OneLogin, Okta, ...);
- Experience with MDM solution (jamf, Intune) , Antivirus software (Sophos), VPN integration.
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.