Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 16,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 600 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
If you are an expert at herding cats, this opportunity will be a walk in the park! We are looking for a Talent Associate that can help manage a robust candidate pipeline and that is passionate about candidate experience. In this role you can help us attract the best team of talented individuals at Wrike.
We're flexible on experience and would love to chat with you if you are looking to get your foot in the door and would like an opportunity for career progression. You'll work side by side with our HR & Talent team and to build out our world-class team.
In this position, you'll learn to source and diligently manage a large volume of candidates from initial contact to interview stage and build rapport with candidates from entry-level to executive. You'll proactively network, find, inspire and help hire, successfully cold-call and build relations by phone, and help us build the best place to work at and the best team to do the work.
- Manage phone, onsite and online interviews with speed and efficiency
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the end to end recruitment process; specifically focusing on engagement and creating a world class experience for all involved
- Act as subject matter expert for our ATS (Greenhouse) using the platform to ensure visibility, efficiency, and consistency throughout
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, web sourcing etc.
- Develop talent communities for niche recruitment campaigns as well as sustained marketing outreach
- Assist in the execution of high impact recruiting programs in partnership with multiple teams and leaders eg referrals & intern program
Branding and Analytics:
- Partner with the global recruitment team to define and develop a digital employment brand and social media strategy for the international staffing team
- Partner with the larger Talent Operations Team to ensure data integrity for analytics and reporting.
- Provide support in identifying, creating and implementing Employer Branding Channels and Tools
- Measure ROI of employer branding and talent attraction activities; effectively translating analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations.
- 1+ years of coordination, HR administration or sales/marketing/branding experience
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS highly preferred
- You have worked in a high volume scheduling environment
- Exposure to fast paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Keen interest in people and their well-being, passionate about the candidate experience
- You are a charismatic individual able to inspire and influence people's decisions, which is proven by real experience of sourcing passive candidates and winning in very competitive situations
- Ability to multitask well and organize your work perfectly, with great follow through on tasks.
- You love to innovate and look for ways to improve current processes or approaches to recruiting and interviewing
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.