Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionizing the way people work and collaborate together. Our product incorporates top-notch engineering, design, and usability. Our professional services team focuses on the onboarding and success of a rapidly growing international customer base of over 18,000 customers. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose) with large teams in St Petersburg and Dublin.
At Wrike we tackle the problem of improving how work happens. It’s something everyone wants to accomplish, but success often hinges on a clear game plan and a strong start. It’s our job to assess their current pains, understand their organizational goals – both immediately and in years to come – and use Wrike to provide a framework to improve their operational excellence.
We are currently looking for a Deployment Consultant for the Wrike Professional Services team. In this role, you will onboard our customers, configure Wrike and provide the all-important initial customer experience in Wrike, paving the way for successful adoption by our Wrike customers.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Participating in any professional services customer engagement and leading smaller services engagements for Wrike customers.
- Enabling customers in the use, administration, and customization of the solution, ensuring self-sufficiency beyond the deployment phase.
- Supporting the sales team with more complex scoping requirements and presenting the value of Wrike and professional services to the customers.
- Tracking and maintaining accurate client records and successfully completing key onboarding services milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Advocating for the customer and assisting in the prioritization of new product features
- Collaborating with Wrike’s Product and other teams to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Wrike's product roadmap.
- Collaborating with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding.
- Proactively seek customer satisfaction feedback.
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing, technology implementation environment.
- Very good personal organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Happy to dive into technical discussions as needed and have a desire to learn new technologies including Wrike and the solutions with which it integrates
- Passionate about personal and team productivity
- Very comfortable presenting to customers
- Understanding of API’s and database structures.
- Ability to map business process requirements to product capabilities
- Understanding of Marketing and creative team’ process is a plus
- Has some experience using project management methodologies (Agile, PMI, Lean, etc.)
- Good people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, friendly, empathic, deals tactfully when under pressure with difficult interpersonal situations.
- Fluency in English and Chinese
Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative