We’re looking for a UX/UI Product designer with a keen eye for usability and a passion for designing simple, yet beautiful and cohesive user experiences. You’ll be heavily involved in all stages of the product development process and will work closely with front-end and platform engineers, product managers, and other designers.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product Management to define feature concepts, hypotheses, and success criterias.
- Execute with the Engineering team, delivering and iterating detailed interaction and visual specifications, and ensuring high quality fit and finish.
- Rapidly iterate on designs and experiences based on test results, analytics, data, and customer feedback.
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests and distill actionable insights that drive tangible changes to the product experience.
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity wireframes to facilitate feedback from your product team.
- Identify, articulate, and implement design needs across multiple platform.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a UX Designer with software teams in an agile fashion.
- Understanding of usability (usability patterns, guidelines, best practices; use cases etc).
- Experience in UI design: user requirements study, features management, rapid prototyping; high-fidelity mockups, UI specifications, A/B testing, UI testing and implementation control.
- Good knowledge of modern vector and raster graphics editors.
- UI design for different platforms (Desktop, Web, Mobile) is an advantage.
- Experienced in Sketch, Figma, Axure and/or other design tools.
- Working understanding of HTML, JS and CSS technologies.
- Comfortable with applying visual style guides to wireframes to achieve good visual design.
- Experience in various research techniques such as personas, qualitative research methods,
- Ability to take on and provide feedback in throughout the project life-cycle.
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent speaking and writing – you will be speaking English in the office, and will conduct research activities in English).
- Please email your resume with and a strong portfolio featuring examples of work that demonstrates empathy and a passion for problem solving.
What can we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Excellent offices
- Personal budget to spend on customized benefits
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And much more :-)