Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, and Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and provide excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional and are looking for the same qualities in you.
Why Dart? Dart is a client-optimized programming language for fast apps on multiple platforms, which allows us to fully use OOP, as well as make the development process structured and simple.
The most important factor for us is not the knowledge of particular instruments but your approach to solving technical tasks.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in web development (Angular, React, Vue, ASP.Net, etc.)
- Experience in object-oriented programming (C#, Java, C++, etc.);
- Understanding of how browsers work (work with DOM, event loop, networking, etc.);
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create new or rewrite existing features
- Adapt and scale our product for clients' needs
- Develop instruments for front-end infrastructure (We have R&D tasks alongside product ones)
- Help create our UI kit
What we can offer:
- We also use the product we offer. You will be able to see problems, solve them, and test new features inside our account.
- Your opinion counts: You can influence technical and process decisions on a team and company level.
- You will see the results of your work practically every day. (We deploy 1-3 times per day.)
- Our working process is transparent: We use classic Scrum in independent teams (8-10 members).
- We set clear goals. We use an OKR (objectives and key results) system to align with the direction the company is moving in and to evaluate our work.
- We hold our code to the highest standards of quality. We conduct code reviews and unit tests, and we use SOLID.
- You will be able to participate in Dart language development. We communicate extensively with Dart language developers from Google, and hold meetups and conferences to support the Dart community.
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Competitive cafeteria benefit system