Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
Now we're looking for an Ops Tech Lead. In this role, you'll help drive projects to make our engineering solutions cloud-ready and build a long-term strategic vision of feature engineering stack.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Technical leadership of a DevOps/Ops team.
- Ability to translate high-level business requirements to appropriate architectural solutions.
- Communication with stakeholders.
- Participation in technical design, development, and reviews.
- Providing architecture and technology leadership and mentoring, as well as taking a lead role in technical discussions with stakeholders.
- Contributing with other domain leads and architects to carry out our global vision and roadmap and making the appropriate decisions/choices.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (Agile, SCRUM, etc.), operations (ITIL®).
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect or similar role.
- 4+ years of experience with coding in various languages (Python, Java, C++, Go, etc.).
- Experience with SOA, container-based infrastructure, and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of DevOps automation tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Helm, Ansible, etc.
- Working knowledge in container and container management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, DC/OS).
- Outstanding knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Expert at identifying critical areas of design/code/test and critically reviewing them for due attention by the development team.
- Excellent communication, expectations management, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
- Pro-activeness and a love of teamwork.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Flexible work schedule and white salary;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Free office lunches and partial compensation for parking;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Tea, coffee, snacks, cookies, fruit & vegetables in the office;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Sport activities (volleyball, basketball, yoga);
- Medical insurance (including dental care), for children and spouses as well;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.