Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
Our development team is currently looking for a Scrum Master. Scrum implementation has been a key component in our rapid growth, and we're in search of someone who knows best practices to further improve our development process, and apply them to fit our company culture.
In this role, you will lead and coach our team to build necessary Agile development skills and ensure our teams collaborate effectively.
As Scrum Master, you'll facilitate Scrum implementation in several teams, building team communication and culture, and teaching teams how to apply different Agile practices. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of Scrum and its application in real work. Responsibilities include:
- Organize and facilitate Scrum events
- Provide transparency of Scrum artifacts
- Develop practices for teamwork analysis and improvement
- Build strong and productive two-way communication with Product Owner
- Help teams focus on the most important product priorities
- Resolve cross-teams roadblocks and conflicts
- Coach and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Encourage a productive team atmosphere and assist in conflict resolution
- Drive teams to be self-organizing and achieve strong performance
- Deep understanding of Scrum framework
- Minimum 2 years of successful practice as a dedicated Scrum Master in software development teams
- Proven ability to teach and explain details of Scrum implementation and apply it to real-life scenarios
- Great communicator with conflict resolution experience
- Proficiency with tools, methods, and practices of Agile development
- Upper-intermediate English
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sports activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.