Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As a Vonage Business Development Representative, you will drive outbound lead generation along the pre-sales process for our Sales teams. This is a key role in the sales process to help manage our pre sale process by fostering new business relationships through outbound outreach. You will proactively qualify buying interest, understand size and shape of potential accounts and distribute them to the appropriate Sales team by way of setting appointments by following our qualification criteria.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Prospect and create new leads to increase B2B sales pipeline
- Route qualified opportunities to our sales team by setting Appointments in order to convert into workable Opportunities
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social in coordination with our enablement tools
- Utilize and leverage SalesForce CRM as well as our Sales Engagement Software
- Successfully manage and overcome prospects’ objections
- Hustle and Persistence
- Exceed monthly quota of qualified appointments/opportunities
- Expertly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
- Using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists
- Meeting and exceeding daily activity objectives
- Be a brand champion and educate prospective clients on Vonage Business Cloud (VBC)
- Own a deep knowledge on the VBC and other Vonage product solutions including Contact Center Solutions
What you will bring
- Professional selling presence in high-tech or service related industry
- Ability to:
- work through complex sales cycles and deal effectively with all organizational levels
- tailor communication to specific situations and audiences
- independently manage schedule and prioritize competing commitments
- integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations
- work cross-functionally and with diverse teams, ideas and inputs
- Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Vonage products and services.
What is required for application
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Experience in Salesforce CRM preferred
- Well organized, go-getter mentality, and a pre-planner
- Natural curiosity, a love for learning
What is in it for you
In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.