At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
40% of all food produced in the world is wasted and retailers lose between 1-3% of their annual sales due to food waste, all of this waste has a huge impact on the health of our planet, with 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste.
The Retail Technologies team are working on our new software solution that is used directly by Retailers to identify and manage their inventory before it becomes food waste and further extending our expertise and in-store solutions beyond our marketplace supporting stores in managing their unsold and surplus products.
We’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste, so alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions - such as our Retail Technologies solution, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We are growing fast, with our community 77 million users in 17 countries. Together, we have saved more than 220 million meals from going to waste since we started - but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
As part of the Retail Technologies team, you will be the link between the different stakeholders in the team, to ensure that the business needs are understood by the engineering team and implemented in the best way possible. You will collaborate with Key Account Managers in the deployments of FoodMemo with our Key Account Partners.
- Familiarise yourself with the product to become an expert.
- Understand the business needs & complexities to be able to convey them to the engineering team through detailed specifications
- Define priorities in discussions with the Retail Technologies Director and Engineering Director
- Clearly communicate the fine-tuned priorities to the engineering team.
- Follow and test the development of new features and bug fixes
- Assist the Key Account Managers in the preparation of pilots and deployments
- Engage in discussions with Key Accounts Partners to understand their technical environment to allow technical integrations between Food Memo and their environments
- Analyse customer support reports helping identify bugs and communicate them to the engineering team
- Strong experience in a Technical Project Manager position.
- Knowledgeable about the tech culture, such as Agile principles, Development cycles etc.
- Capacity to communicate with both technical and non-technical teams with ease.
- Fluent both orally and verbally in the French and English Language.
- Experience in writing SQL queries is a bonus.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a global social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see a real and tangible impact in your role.
- An autonomous environment, with several opportunities to contribute, build on experience and take ownership of your work in a way that works for you
- A caring and friendly team of colleagues in Paris, working alongside a community of 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries.
- An opportunity to influence a product used by millions on a daily basis
- An informal atmosphere, with a strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise
- We work from the Paris office on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers, and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
Job ref: #LI-RS1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.