More than one third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and the US, with over 185 million meals saved across 17 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Franchising Sales Specialist to join the Italian superstar team at Too Good To Go.
We are looking for a dedicated Franchising Sales Specialist with a passion for tackling food waste, and who is above all a hunter, available to travel around the Area North West of Italy. You will report to the Head of Sales, but will also have a high degree of independence. As a Franchising Sales Specialist, you're hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of stores by signing up supermarkets/Hypermarkets in the area.
- Convert as many prospects from franchising supermarket as possible into partners of Too Good To Go
- Develop relationships with departmental and regional managers of the sector to facilitate the deployment of Too Good To Go
- Research the landscape of franchises and map the support on the mapping of different opportunities in a strategic way
- Accompany them in the implementation of Too Good To Go at the point of sale: definition of the ideal process, training of the teams, assistance in the constitution of the first boxes.
- Build strong cross team collaboration across Too Good To Go departments to tackle franchise partnerships in the most effective way
- Work closely with all relevant internal departments for a streamlined and efficient approach to ensure a top of the class experience for new and existing partners
- Use your very own authentic communication skills and passion to fight food waste to persuade and negotiate with future partners
Your profile :
- You have significant experience in sales/business development, in the field
- You have strong sales skills and you feel comfortable approaching new prospects via email, phone and face-to-face.
- You thrive in a target driven environment.
- You are very autonomous, working alone does not scare you
- You are fluent in Italian and you have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
- You are located in Milan city or district.
- You have a genuine passion for the mission.
- You are positive, proactive, creative and resourceful.
- Previous experience in the franchising supermarket sector is a valuable plus.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in working as #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold, but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What We Have To Offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1250+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Basically... A mission more than a job!
How To Apply
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter in English.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.