At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because more than 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 67.3 million users in 17 countries, saving more than 175 million meals from going to waste - But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
More than 50% of all our stores supplying on the marketplace are somehow connected to larger chains also named Key Accounts.
Your mission will be to ensure that Too Good To Go grows this segment further - through two main partner journeys:
- Key Account acquisition: onboarding and activating as many KA stores as possible on the Too Good To Go platform.
- Key Account growth: ensuring that we save as much food as possible from going to waste in our KA stores.
As Too Good To Go’s VP of Global Key Accounts, you play a central (& tactical) role between our global and cluster organisations on key topics such as:
- Commercial excellence: identify, document and share best practice ways to acquire- and grow KA stores, in operational playbooks, to enable our clusters to increase impact with Key Accounts.
- Innovate current offering: working closely with relevant global functions on new solutions to be commercialised and implemented through our clusters.
You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and hold the following accountabilities:
- Lead & develop global Key Accounts Team across KA acquisition and KA growth key topics.
- Drive commercial excellence by identifying, documenting and sharing best practices on how to acquire and grow Key Account Stores.
- Ensure above is documented in an actionable way in ‘operational playbooks’ for each key topic to enable Clusters to achieve excellence.
- Develop & share understanding of our key partner segments - in particular for KAs within Grocery, Fast Casual, Bakeries and many more.
- Own the global process & tool for KA acquisition and growth e.g. sales process and sales- and opportunity pipeline in SalesForce.
- Take ownership for ‘excellence forum’ on KA acquisition & growth for our Clusters.
- Apply data analytics to define key metrics and establish country benchmarks for KA acquisition & growth.
- Maintain excellent relationships with cluster organisation and other global functions.
- Be an inspiring thought leader about KA acquisition and KA growth.
- Substantial amount of experience in leadership roles within enterprise selling and working with key accounts
- A Consulting background is essential
- Experience with commercial excellence and working in a matrix organisation, considered a plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
- Curious and solution oriented
- Takes initiative and has a proactive and energetic approach
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a B.corp certified social impact company where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1300+ enthusiastic and highly talented team across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.