More than one third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 104 million meals saved across 17 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Office Coordinator to join the Italian superstar team at Too Good To Go in Milan.
The Office Coordinator is part of our People & Culture team in Italy, and responsible to make sure that our offices feel like a home to all of our Waste Warriors, and that they have everything they need to perform their best. You’ll be our Office & Culture Hero ensuring workplace happiness and reporting to the People & Culture Manager.
- Handling general purchasing (office supplies, welcome kit, business cards etc.) and technical equipment (computers, phones, etc);
- Be the main contact for offices and coworkings for all office related matters (cleaning, Wi-Fi, services, sending and receiving packages)
- Bank account balance and liaison with HQ accounting team in order to make sure that all invoices are managed
- Management of Pleo (Company payment card) and F24 Payment
- Be at the front desk in our Milan office, receiving visitors and vendors
- Travel and expenses management. Support with our corporate travel arrangements software and manage the company cars
- Office culture: organizing fun culture activities, get-togethers and team buildings; making sure we celebrate our achievements and anniversaries
- Design and execute the events calendar in the offices together with the P&C Coordinator
- Administrative support to on- and offboarding, e.g. safety training coordination.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety measures
- At least a previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in italian and english
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-suite, good knowledge of IT systems
- Positive, resourceful and happy to be around people and a definite team player
- Engaged with our mission and want to do your part to reduce food waste.
- Project management skills, work very proactively and already have an eye on the next step
- Keen on working on many tasks at the same time and prioritize them independently
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to develop very good relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1350+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Basically… A mission more than a job!
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in Italian or English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.