Want to make an impact in a high-velocity business transforming the way people work? Tens of thousands of brands and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies trust Smartsheet to help them work more efficiently, do more with less, and innovate at lightning speed.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to accelerate the growth of Smartsheet's Brandfolder Digital Asset Management (DAM) business by owning specific elements of our platform Go-To-Market strategy, with a primary focus on expanding the use of Brandfolder within Smartsheet’s existing customer base. This includes messaging & positioning, content production, campaign planning & execution, and sales enablement. This position is great for someone looking for an end to end Go-To-Market experience and the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where moving at lightning speed and pivoting quickly based on customer feedback is a daily routine.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate strategic marketing vision, cross-team alignment, excellent communication skills, and a passion for developing the right customer experience for the combined Brandfolder and Smartsheet solution.
This important and highly visible role will report to the Director of Product Marketing and is remote eligible or can be based in our corporate offices in Bellevue, WA or Boston, MA.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and product teams to develop compelling narratives and content, including pitch decks, videos, customer stories, white papers, presentations, demos, and ROI calculators
- Serve as the conduit to and voice of the customer, providing input into product ideation, design, and market activities
- Partner with other Smartsheet and Brandfolder marketing teams including brand, design, content, web, and marketing automation teams to develop and deploy content like presentations, videos, and web pages
- Enable sales teams to deliver the value proposition, effectively deliver messaging, and use marketing tools. Inspire sales teams to think big, and engage directly with customers to win and grow business
- Build and execute targeted campaigns to generate demand. Set clear and measurable metrics and use ‘test and learn’ approach to improve performance
- Support other duties as needed
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise technologies, including experience in cloud / SaaS environments
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for working with emerging cloud technologies
- Passion for storytelling with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing and deploying marketing content and campaigns
- A proven track record of thriving in collaborative, fast-paced work environments
- Experience leading cross-functional teams that span marketing, sales, and product management organizations
- Strong attention to detail and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated experience conducting actionable competitive analysis.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with Smartsheet team members
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!