Energised by helping customers? Love to solve challenging problems while providing outstanding service to our customers? There’s never been a better time to join Smartsheet to do all of this... and more! Smartsheet is looking for a Smartsheet Product Advisor to join the Global Customer Support Organisation.
This position requires a highly motivated individuals who thrive on helping coach and guide customers as well as solving challenging Smartsheet customer problems. Pro Desk is a Smartsheet service that provides customers a targeted coaching session, designed to accelerate the customer onboarding time, recommend features to use, and provide best practices. Through our focused approach customers will be coached on implementing features to better help them understand a specific area of the product or help them move their Smartsheet capabilities forward.
You can work from our Edinburgh, UK office or remotely within the UK and will report to the headquarters-based Manager, Support - Pro Desk.
- Deliver targeted coaching sessions to accelerate customer onboarding time, recommend features to use and provide best practices.
- Enable Customers to get the most out of the application and train them on new capabilities or existing features to help them become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Coach customers on the majority of our products. This includes but is not limited to premium apps and control center.
- Promote and educate customers on the resources (center of excellence) and wider customer communities available to the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to the Smartsheet application, the various apps and integrations.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of Smartsheet products.
- Provide technical support/guidance to Tier 1 support team
- Thoroughly understand how to best solve technical issues and be able to translate them into repeatable solutions..
- Help build and maintain technical and process documentation for internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years technical support experience in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to explain complex subject matter to different skill levels..
- A firm grasp of and comfort using cloud applications.
- Desire and aptitude to quickly ramp up on new technologies, languages, and frameworks.
- Confidence and strong interest in problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills, both internally and customer-facing.
- Experience working with ticketing / CRM tools, Salesforce/Service Cloud a plus.
- Willingness to engage in complex matters.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to efficiently prioritise tasks while keeping both customer impact and business needs in mind.
- Ability to accurately and empathetically recognise and respond accordingly to how any single issue is affecting a customer(s).
Nice to Have:
- Experience documenting processes
- General understanding of RESTful APIs and ability to understand, evaluate and discuss technical integration scenarios and architectural concepts
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 25 days paid for Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!