Energized by solving problems and providing outstanding support? There’s never been a better time to join Smartsheet to do all of this... and more!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you'll report to one of our Support Team Leaders and work with team members across the globe. Your responsibilities will include delivering support to our customers, maintaining high service standards, and contributing to team projects. You can work from our Edinburgh, UK office or remotely within the UK.
Your responsibilities for Year 1:
- Become Smartsheet Product Certified and start handling customer cases over email, phone, and chat in your first month. Ramping quickly on our team's processes is a necessity in this role.
- Aim to exceed performance goals in areas like customer satisfaction, quality assurance, and attendance. Leaders will partner with you to coach you to our goals, but we need you to bring problem-solving skills.
- Widen your scope after a few months by becoming an expert in a product area, delivering 1:1 live training to customers, or contributing to a team project within your first 9 months.
- Give and receive thoughtful feedback on team processes, peers, and leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our team strives for continuous improvement; if we see something that can be fixed, we'll leave it better then we found it. You’ll be given the resources, opportunity, and responsibility to make a difference from Day 1.
You should also know:
- Excellent phone manner and writing skills are necessary for success in this role.
- Desirable but not essential: Fluent in French or German , written and spoken.
- Prefer candidates with experience in a customer-facing role.
- Technical passion is a must, you should be curious and action oriented.
- The shift for this position may be outside of regular business hours, flexibility on shift is required.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- 25 days paid for Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!