Smartsheet is looking for a proven Enterprise Software Sales Professional to play a key role in executing our Large Enterprise sales strategy in Germany. This position is Munich based and will be responsible for selling solutions and rapidly growing SaaS revenue within a defined set of Enterprise Accounts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. A proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline is crucial to success on the Enterprise Sales team.
This high profile role will report to our Regional Director, Large Enterprise - DACH
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Execute a complex, solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within a strategic account
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high value needs across multiple functions and business lines
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate Smartsheet’s unique business, solution and functional value
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with Solutions Engineer and Strategic Sales Representative
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that align with customer initiatives and position Smartsheet as an enterprise software solution provider
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Use Smartsheet in the execution of daily sales activities
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform
- Bi-lingual - English/German fluency
- Demonstrated strategic sales success – track record of exceeding quotas; recognition, awards
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software, preferably enterprise SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Global 2000 senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills and closing complex deals
- Passion for working with emerging cloud technologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, solution-based strategic sales process
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with Smartsheet team members
- Smartsheet, Salesforce.com, Google apps, Tableau skills
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!