New Business Representative
Smartsheet is seeking a developed sales professional to join our Sales Team as a New Business Representative. You will have a history of exceeding quota attainment and winning new customer accounts. This important role is dedicated to acquiring new logos and holds responsibility contributing to our overall revenue goals.
You will be based at Smartsheet in London, UK and report to the Commercial Sales Manager.
- Be the subject matter expert in the features, benefits and application of Smartsheet’s products and solutions
- Qualify inbound leads and run new business sales cycles from end-to-end
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects
- Acquire new business for Smartsheet by selling our full suite of products and services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records via SalesForce
- Exceed sales quotas by qualifying prospects
- Schedule online product demonstrations
- Execute using consultative sales plans
- Ensure customer success in maximizing the value of Smartsheet solutions
- Consult with customers in defining collaboration goals, success criteria and program strategy to ensure the customer perception of value that leads to sales renewal and expansion
- Develop account plans for all strategic opportunities in your pipeline
- 2+ years full cycle sales management in the SaaS space
- Experience managing and maintaining customer relationships in a B2B environment
- Experience with Solution/Consultative Selling
- Must know and understand how to use each stage in the sales cycle to promote the sale
- Promote the importance of collaboration within our business to create, capture, share and maximize value
- Interact with others with consideration and approachability; value respect, and welcome differences and others’ perspectives
- Experience prospecting and managing a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Establish clear goals and priorities for the business; translate strategy into action plans; keep the business focused on the core drivers of profitable growth. Hold self and others accountable for performance goals
- Ability to interact professionally with all senior level corporate management
- Passion for working with new technologies and new technical concepts
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of other post-secondary education
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- 25 days paid for Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!