Smartsheet is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to support the Chief Revenue Officer and members of the Sales Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will be proactive, flexible, resourceful and efficient while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism. The candidate will serve as a strategic partner to the CRO, helping to most effectively support the Worldwide Field Operations team and sales organization.
Smartsheet is a fast-growing, award-winning Collaborative Work Management Software as a Service (SaaS) company. This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Develop a deep understanding of critical components of the business and key partnerships, in order to provide strategic support to the CRO and the Worldwide Field Operations leadership team.
- Manage communications, email, and calendaring for the CRO
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries and manage expense reports for CRO, SVP of Strategic Accounts, and SVP Global Customer Success and Services.
- Plan and coordinate various meetings & events.
- Work closely with WWFO leadership on key initiatives, business operations, and team events - such as Sales Kick Off.
- Liaison with company leaders outside of field operations, members of the board of directors, customers, partners and other teams on behalf of the CRO.
- Support key project administration through pre-built Smartsheet tools.
- Provide administrative support for Strategic Accounts, Customer Success, and Customer Support.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with team members and with other assistants, including supporting other executive assistants and office team members to maintain continuity and best practices.
- Take on ad hoc projects as they arise based on interest in learning and as time permits.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role.
- IT literate with comfort using Smartsheet, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google for Work and Microsoft Office.
- Positive, can do attitude, exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Brings a creative approach to work with a willingness to innovate and continuously improve.
- Ability to manage highly sensitive or confidential situations and information with professionalism.
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment, and effectively handle tasks under pressure.
- The ability to work with individuals inside and outside Smartsheet in a way consistent with our values and commitment to service.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!