Smartsheet is seeking an Order Management Specialist to support the sales teams throughout the sales cycle.
Smartsheet is a high-growth SaaS company with thousands of organizations and millions of users in over 175 countries experiencing substantial value from the use of the innovative Smartsheet platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and expertise in the software industry.
You will report to the Sales Systems Manager and is based in the Smartsheet corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
- Support Sales team throughout complete sales cycle to meet customer needs
- Work within the Salesforce.com CRM system to assist sales reps.
- Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Give guidance on complex deal structures and elevate specialized issues to appropriate business partners for resolution and approval
- Coordinate deal reviews with sales; support training, development, and compliance with operational policies
- Manage the day-to-day deal approval process
- Work between the Finance and Sales departments to ensure sales transact quickly and efficiently
- Take initiative and identify areas of improvement in quote to cash process to accelerate order processing and improve sales efficiency
- Assist with daily and weekly reconciliation of transactions
- 1-2 years of experience with Order Entry, Sales Ops, or Deals Desk is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with necessary parties to ensure order detail and documentation is updated and entered in the system appropriately
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a high volume / multi transactional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Desire to work closely with peers, as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by a dynamic, changing environment
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!