As a Partner Enablement Manager, you will work to create onboarding programs for Smartsheet Partners. Being a subject matter expert on Smartsheet core products, advanced products, Control Center and Accelerators, is an absolute must. You’ll use that expertise to create and deliver both standardized and custom demos and a to be built onboarding program to enable both technical and sales competency with our growing and diverse partner ecosystem.
- Create and Manage the Partner Enablement program and work with all key stakeholders to ensure the success of the program
- Work cross functionally to build partner competency and skills via instructor led and web based training programs delivered by peer teams.
- Create new, and scale existing, programs and materials for product: connectors, accelerators, Smartsheet Control Center and other advanced products.
- Coordinate with peer organizations to drive a partner role, attendance and structure with related programs: Instructor led training (ILT), Train-the-Trainer, on the job training (OJT) and virtual instructor led training online (VILT)
- Build strong cross-functional relationships to achieve learning objectives and share best-practices across the product education community
- Work closely with Certification Program Manager on continuous improvement of Solution Certification
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- 2-5 years of experience in a technical field (ex: Consulting, software technical support, training, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Willing to travel (up to 40%-50%) based on business need
- Significant Experience using Smartsheet, Google G Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, or other comparable applications
- Special Consideration for experience with Partners, Project/Program Management, and/or APIs
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.