Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Poppulo is looking for a motivated Integrations Engineer to help our blue-chip enterprise customers to integrate with and get the most out of Poppulo’s Internal Communications platform. This is an entry level role, reporting to the Technical Services Manager. A hands-on technical integrations role requiring coding, analysis and customer management skills as well as some project management.
Poppulo's Technical Services department is a customer-facing development and consulting team focusing on supporting customers during the provisioning and integration phases of our world-class enterprise-level Internal Communications platform. The successful candidate will leverage existing experience in a development or a technical discipline, and will be a key consulting resource in analysing systems, assisting with solutions design, development, and providing on-boarding support to large organisations integrating Poppulo with their internal systems.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Cork, Ireland or Waltham, MA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping customers to understand technical solutions required to integrate Poppulo with their internal systems
- Investigate, architect, and build new logic and flows that integrate our product with customers internal data systems
- Producing and extending solutions, technical specifications and related documentation
- Coordinating technical onboarding activities with customer project managers and IT stakeholders
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the relevant areas of responsibility
- Working with customers and other team members to identify innovative API solutions
- Identifying consultancy opportunities where value can be given to customers
- Providing third-level support to the Poppulo customer support team
What we’re looking for:
- Third level qualification (Business Information Systems, Business Analysis, Computer Science, or related qualification preferred)
- Excellent Technical Customer Services skills
- 3+ years experience in a comparable role (Software Developer, Data Integrations or Technical Support role)
- Good working knowledge of Ruby/Python or equivalent coding languages. Powershell is a bonus.
- Good understanding of AWS core services(S3, Redshift, Lambda) & Kubernetes.
- Experience with RESTFul API and HTTP Requests
- Understanding of Microsoft Graph API is a bonus.
- Proven ability to work constructively with large blue-chip customer organisations
- Proven ability to understand, change and develop code across multiple languages
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Self-motivated with strong collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Experience in the following is also an advantage:
- FTPS/SFTP protocol
- Working knowledge in GitLab
- Experience of software development lifecycle including solution design, development and release management
- AWS/SQL/SAP/Payroll/HR Systems
- “Stand-out” candidates will have previous technical experience with Gitlab
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people.
- We are growing fast, which means there’s lots of opportunity for growth in your
- You will receive comprehensive training and ongoing mentoring as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success.
- Fun, flexible working environment.
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.