Are you passionate about Hardware and Server Installation? Do you want to start your career at a large Datacenter? If so, I have a good news, we are looking for a Provisioning Engineer.
This is a hardware-focused role in Haarlem, providing web-hosting and PoP Services.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of building new services such as servers, private racks, colocations and process updates on them.
- Windows and Linux Server Installations, including hardware and software configuration
- Hardware and Software updating.
- Server recovery.
- Managing hardware \ spare part replacement
- Ticket resolving
- Troubleshooting closely with the Level 1 support team
- Administration due to the client requirements
- Participating in the capacity planning
- Give feedback to your Shift Leader to improve our process
What makes us happy?
You have an IT background and you know how a Datacenter works.
On top of that
- Knowledge of Dell, HP or Supermicro server products
- Linux / Windows experience
- Experience with server building
- Problem solving mentality
- Basic Network knowledge is a nice to have
What can we offer for you?
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Free food
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Are you interested?
Please use the link to apply or drop me a mail to email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.